Thursday, May 12, 2005

E-mails of the Office

One thing that is going to happen working in an office with e-mail access on all computers is you are going to get the constant barrage of overly sent funnies and nonsense. Things that you have seen or heard lots of times before. Take for instance today the email's that were going around were "Only in America" (eyes rolling) I have seen that at least 3 times. Are people really that stupid that they continue to send these things and forget they did last week? The other one the "The best headlines of 2004" which you know were the best headlines of all the previous years and people just change the year. I will have to admit that somethings are funny. But come on how many times do you have to send it to remember that you sent it before and we saw the same thing last year. I do have one I liked today and I think Mr. Media Matters could appreciate this one.

"If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress? "
Only in America

I am definitely not into politics the way my husband is, but I thought this was funny.

|