Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Good Afternoon All

Well it has been a long time since I have visited this website of mine. So long I forgotten even my password to get in. Had to go through a bunch of steps again just to get to this point. I am sure all of my blogging friends out there have forgotten me but I have decided it is time to jump back on this horse for another long ride. I do like to write and I am passionate about a lot of things. I have had this page for almost 3 years coming in May. Baby Media Matters is going to be 2 in May also. Can you believe it?

I was listening to Rush briefly this morning he was talking about Operation Chaos and how the "drive by media" is playing it down and it will have no effect on the outcome. I found it very interesting that people actually believe so much of what the "drive by media" has to tell them. He was actually talking about how the media and liberals think that terrorism isn't a big threat. It made me think again about how right he really is. I hear it from the liberals in my own office and how everything is Bush's fault and how the price of gas has gone up because of the war and everything has gone up because of Bush and the war. That just really burns me. There are many factors into why the price of things go up and it is not any "one" thing. But the position I hold in my office makes me have to keep my mouth shut about things and getting involved with these petty, inconclusive conversations. OH how I do miss the low prices of milk though.

Till tomorrow

|