Wednesday, June 24, 2009

HIGH SCHOOL DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN


I have been an active Facebook user for about 8 months now. I love it. It has allowed me to reconnect with so many former classmates, co-workers and relatives. I have a lot of fun on Facebook. And recently I have started looking at it as a ministry. I have had the chance to share aspects of my Christian faith with 3 friends from high school. That has been a privilege and I am praying for more opportunities in the future. But even with the fun and the ministry outlook, I still find those old insecurites from high school creeping in. Does this person even remember who I am? Will they want to confirm me as a friend? Will they understand my post and get my sense of humor? That person hasn't written to me in a while, are they upset with me? Did I do something wrong? I swear, all these insecurites are exhausting. It is just like being back in high school again.

Labels:

|