Friday, May 13, 2005

A Five Year Old's design

Can somebody please tell me what idiot designed it?
I was driving to work this morning like every morning and saw the ugliest car(SUV, station wagon, car??? what is it?). I thought Opal's were bad. If you lived in the 70's you know what I am talking about. This thing looks like a 5 year old designed it, the way a boy might put some cardboard boxes together with one smaller for the front end. I am talking about the Scion. Yes, the boxy looking toy car. It is so ugly. What purpose does it serve? Do people really think they have an attractive looking car. If you own one, I am sorry to insult you, but YOU DON'T. Does it get good gas mileage? Does it run well? Well for that kind of money I can think of a much more attractive looking vehicle and better safety features for sure. Well I don't see a lot of them on the road, that could be telling you something. Please give the thing some curves.

|