Friday, July 22, 2005

TRACKBACK MADNESS 2

Thanks Dave! As I struggled for over an hour last night (please pass the green tea shots.) trying to figure it out. Everybody seems to be having so much fun with it. Dave and all of his blogging friends. I had to see what all the fuss was about. This morning it finally clicked and I was able to get those pain in the butt links to work. I was so excited I had to go and try the pinging. Needless to say I didn't get that one right off the bat either. Haloscan does make it pretty easy though. Now I am having so much fun with it. I also was very proud of myself yesterday, because after a month I finally got that pesky counter over too. Ahhhhh hmmmmm, now what, I will have to try that side bar linking. Double green tea shots for that one. Happy Blogging all.

*Extra note, my apologies to Kitty and Pat they helped Dave and I followed suit.

|