Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Troublemaker!

Yep, that's me. I like to definitely stir up the proverbial hornet's nest. I really find it absurd the insults strewn when people don't know what they are talking about. Because one person researches something does not mean they support it. In my husbands case, his research led him to believe it was a major coverup(see story) and Ted Kennedy should have paid the price for this crime. This of course is all in reference to Dave's blog yesterday. I don't understand how this man is still in office. We have to research a lot of things in life, that we don't necessarily agree with or support, because that is how we learn things. I find it really absurd also, when people use slang because they think it is cool. If you want to call me a bitch, then call me a bitch. What the hell is "Biatch"? Just a copy of somebody else because you have no imagination or balls to use the real term. I have no qualms with using the real term. Please, using slang really shows your lack of intelligence. Reading from Dave's site gave me a little more insight into the world of liberal buffoons. I do not consider myself very political, but I do support the President and the war. I don't see how people are liberals. What person in their right mind would support these idiots? You want to pay higher taxes and sit by while terrorists knock down more buildings? Dems don't have the balls to fight the war on terror. If Kerry(that sniveling little ninny) had won the election we would be living 9/11 over again and again instead of fighting the war. We are doing good over there. Our soldier we support let us know that things were going well and that people over their do support us being there. Of course the mainstream media would not want you to know this.
Continue to Support our President and our troops. They deserve it.

|