Monday, July 31, 2006

Worst Movies of All Time

I am not sure who put this list out but I will admit I have seen a couple of these movies and liked them. What can I say?

"Ishtar." Never heard of it.
"Death Race 2000" Never heard of it
"Popeye." Saw it, it was kind of funny.
"Rocky V" Never saw it
"Vibes." I saw it and I liked it.
"Dick Tracy" Never saw it
"Tank Girl" Never heard of it.
"Best Defense." Never heard of it.
"Plan 9 From Outer Space" I think I have heard of it, never saw it
"Meatballs 3: Summer Job Never saw it
"Starship Troopers" Saw it, loved it and have it on DVD.
"Howard The Duck" Saw it, it was lame.
"Moment By Moment" Never heard of it.
"Rhinestone," Never saw it
Deuce Bigalow, European Gigolo" Never saw it.
"Earth Girls Are Easy" Never heard of it.
"The Terror of Tiny Town" Never heard of it.
"Kazaam," Saw it, it was ok for kids.
"Leonard Part 6," Never saw it.
"Battlefield Earth" Never saw it.
"Going Overboard," Never saw it.
"Americathon," Never heard of it.
"Spice World." Never saw it.

So let me know what you think of the 23 worst all time movies and do you have any to add. I do.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.
I am sure I have more but not at the moment.

|