Thursday, February 12, 2009

25 Random Things About Mr. MM

25 Things About Mr. MM, from a game traveling around Facebook. Facebook is my new addiction.
Here we go...
1. I was tagged to do this by Dave Maurer, a good friend from college. At least I think he tagged me. (Tagging means he did it and then challenged me to do likewise).
2. My mom's maiden name was Marilyn Monroe.
3. I love to read conservative political non fiction books.
4. I went to Japan when I was 13.
5. I really do think, overall, that George W. Bush was a good president and a godly man.
6. I was a TV travel reporter for PBS for 8 years.
7. My wife was born in Texas.
8. All of the birthdays in my immediate family have a "2" in them.
9. I love to make up silly songs and sing them to my son, Parker. He loves it, too.
10. I love Regis Philbin and miss Kathie Lee Gifford on that show.
11. My sister has recently overcome uterine cancer. God is good.
12. I love the low prices at Walmart.
13. I am not a tween, but I do like the Jonas Brothers music.
14. I once got kicked out of Disneyland for not wearing socks.
15. My family went to a Gov. Palin rally during the election and she twice acknowledged us during the speech.
16. I won $700 on a slot machine in Tahoe earlier this month. The entire amount went to my dentist.
17. My wife is a genius and solves all my computer problems.
18. We have a Sunday morning before church pancake tradition.
19. I was supposed to interview Regis Philbin on the day after 9/11/01, but of course all flights were cancelled and so we never got to meet.
20. I have worked as a DJ at multiple country music radio stations.
21. I am horribly inept at video and computer games.
22. I strongly support the war in Iraq and the global war on terror.
23. I hit an over the fence homerun in a little league playoff game.
24. I once sank two free throws at the end to win the game in Junior High basketball.
25. I got rid of my lifesize Amy Grant poster when I met my wife.

Labels: ,

|