Friday, February 13, 2009

SONG OF STRESS

I'm not much of a singer. I mean I love to sing, but I sound mediocre. And I don't know how to write music. Nevertheless, today during a stressful moment, I wrote a ditty to help calm myself down and focus my thoughts on God. Be glad this is just a written post and you don't actually have to hear me sing it. Although I am sure God doesn't mind me singing it, to Him. It's a simple song, with simple lyrics.

(When) I'm angry and I'm stressed
I must remember I'm blessed
I'm blessed just to worship the Lord.

(When) I'm angry and I'm stressed
I must remember I'm blessed
I'm blessed just to worship the Lord.

The Lord for all He's done for me.
He's saved me for all eternity.

(When) I'm angry and I'm stressed
I must remember I'm blessed
I'm blessed just to worship the Lord.

Labels: ,

|