Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Desperately Seeking....Huh????

As I was perusing the People magazine (Don't roll your eyes) (I also occasionally like a trashy tabloid..just for entertainment too!) I noticed the big story on Scott Peterson. Please don't say "who?". It was on how the guy got caught finally. Good, we all know he did it. I just don't understand, he shows no remorse or sympathy. Sicko. Anyway the point of this is that I was reading and it was saying how he was getting all sorts of mail, a lot of hate mail (Duh!) and also a lot of love letters from women. HUH!!!????? I have heard this sad tale before women sending love letters and proposing to men in prison. Again HUH!!!. This guy is convicted of murdering his wife and unborn son! MURDER! Women, what don't you understand about this term. The motive for that murder was because he didn't want to be tied down to a family, and you want to marry him. DUH! Look there is much better ways to find a man. Mrs Media Matters highly recommends online dating. As long as you follow some simple rules:

First email or IM
Talk on the phone
Then meet in a public place.

These are very common sense rules. Also this is how I met my wonderful husband Mr. Media Matters. He is the best $20.00 I ever spent. I recommend Yahoo Personals. It is inexpensive and simple to use.

|