Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I Am SO SICK OF THIS WOMAN!!!

I am pregnant and it does not take much for me to get sick to my stomach. As I sit and peruse the blogs and The Drudge Report (while I eat my lunch) I come across this. It really made my stomach turn. She is going on like she has a vote in NY. Spare me. I can't stand Clinton either but to see this woman(Sheehan) anywhere near a Political office would be the downfall of civilization as we know it now. This woman is despicable. I would certainly love to see her live anywhere but here in CA. Also, keep her face off the TV.

Cindy Sheehan for President Or Senate.
The anti-war left seeks a challenger for Hillary Clinton
by Kristen Lombardi
November 1st, 2005 12:22 PM

She then offered up a challenge, urging activists to withhold their support for the popular senator unless she comes around. "It's time to tell your elected officials, 'If you're not with us, you're against us,' " Sheehan said, "and if you're against us, we'll vote you out of office.

story

Brainster had a different comment on this subject:

"We can only hope that Cindy listens to these people."

|