Sunday, October 23, 2005

Right and Left

I am not very political, I sometimes watch Fox New Sunday with my husband though and do follow a little bit of discussions on Politics. From what little I do know, I think all the negativity that the left hurls, just keeps hurting their own party. I think where you have swing votes are going to be the biggest hit. I think why some of the swing states went red during the presidential election was because of all the negativity coming from the left. I think that people are just getting tired of listening to it. I also think all the bogus attacks on Bush didn't help them either. I think with their continued lack of credible evidence and bogus attacks are just going to hurt them in the 2008 election. I also think whether the conservatives like her or not Harriet Miers is going to be confirmed. The Republican Senators have not come right out and said they won't vote for her, even though they dislike her. Bill Kristol said this morning that he thinks she is going to withdraw before the hearings. We shall see. I believe she is under qualifed but that does not mean she won't do a good job. On another note, I don't think I have seen anything about that twit Sheehan either. That's a good thing.

|