Wednesday, December 28, 2005

AHHHH! Nostalgia


Kitty over at Kitty Litter has been enjoying a nostalgic moment and I thought I would share in the fun.

I was talking to a co-worker earlier today as we were munching on her chocolate covered pretzels, yum, and I said do you remember that old home delivery service that delivered the chips and preztels(and back then they had cookies)? She said yeah, Charles Chips. I said yeah that's it. I said, "I wonder if they are still around?" We got that service in the 70's at our home and I remember the big yellow trucks that came like once a month with goodies. How could you forget the yellow tins? I remember the chips being thick. Well I thought if they are still around they would be on the internet, seeing how everything is on the internet now. Well yep, they are still around and have been since 1942.

Well you can visit Charles Chips on the web . They don't seem to have cookies anymore. Maybe I am remembering that part wrong. I don't think so though.

******Update, sorry I corrected the Charles Chip link above. My bad!

|