Tuesday, August 01, 2006

One Hit Wonders

I am a teenager of the 80's. I love the 80's and everything about the 80's especially the music. There is a local radio station here that just plays the 80's. Flash 92.1 use to be 103.9. Some of the best music to come out of the 80's were the one hit wonders. Well the same place I found the movie list I found this one. What do you like out of this list? Yes, all of these songs aren't from the 80's.

Tommy Tutone: "Jenny/867-5309"----- OK catchy song, but annoying after awhile
Sir Mix-A-Lot: "Baby Got Back" (1992)--------don't know if I know it but I think I do
Paula Cole: "Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?" (1995)----can't stand Paula Cole
Bobby McFerrin: "Don't Worry, Be Happy---------Annoying song over and over again
Right Said Fred: "I'm Too Sexy" (1992--------- great song. I love it.
Chris De Burgh: "Lady In Red"--------------It's ok, I like it.
Nena: "99 Luft Balloons" (1990------------ Hated it and I could swear it was before 90'
Nelson: "Love And Affection"---------- don't know it
M: "Pop Muzik"--------if it's the one I think, I liked it.
Kriss Kross: "Jump"---------don't know it
The Rembrandts: "I'll Be There For You" (1995)----------don't know it
The Proclaimers: "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" (1993)-----I think I know it, don't like that much
Jesus Jones: "Right Here, Right Now--------------Like it
Escape Club: "Wild, Wild West"----------------Love it
Deep Blue Something: "Breakfast At Tiffany's"-----------Hmmm' I think I know it.
Cutting Crew: "I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight"-----------Love it
C&C Music Factory: "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)" (1990)-------Like it
Ace: "How Long"--------don't know it
Snow: "Informer" (1993)-----------Love it.
Mr Big: "Just To Be With You" (1992-----------don't know it.
Nick Gilder: "Hot Child In The City" (1978)---------it's ok
Alannah Myles: "Black Velvet" (1995)-------Hate it
Marcy Playground: "Sex And Candy"-------------don't think I know this one
Crash Test Dummies: "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" (1994)-----don't think I know this one either
Bob Welch: "Sentimental Lady" (1977)----don't know it
Weather Girls: "It's Raining Men"------don't know it
Matthew Wilder: "Break My Stride"----don't like it
Men Without Hats: "The Safety Dance"------It's OK
Trio: "Da, Da, Da, (I Don't Love, You Don't Love Me, Ha, Ha) "-----don't know it
Minnie Riperton: "Lovin' You"----------don't know it
Martika: "Toy Soldier-----don't like it

Here are a few of my favorites'
"Too Shy" Kajagoogoo
"Hands to Heaven" Breathe
"Shattered Dreams" Johnny Hates Jazz
"Relax" Frankie Goes to Hollywood
"One Night in Bangkok" can't remember the band off my head right now

Let's hear yours!

|