Monday, September 11, 2006

5 Years Ago


We can not forget that horrible day. It should be etched in our memories forever. It is in mine. That horrible day, I did make it to work here in CA but I spent the whole day watching the tv and listening to the news. I don't think any of us worked that day. I remember the phone ringing at 5:30 that morning telling me "we are under attack". My step-mom had called to say that the World Trade Center had been hit by planes. I hung up the phone and turned on the TV. We all know what that day was like.

Please join me in a moment of silence for all of those lost on that fateful day. Please remember our soldiers in war now. Be thankful we have a strong man like President Bush leading us in this fight.

We will Never Forget
9/11/2001
Also visit Pam over at Blogmeister she has pictures from that day we should not forget.

|