Monday, October 16, 2006

Broncos Win Again!!!

6 weeks into the season and the Broncos are showing us, what us fans knew of course, what they are made of. I was beginning to worry for a little bit. The season started with a loss to the St. Louis Rams. No touchdown scored though by the winning team. The awesome Bronco defense kept the Rams to Field Goals only, 6 of them but no touchdowns. The following weeks we saw wins for the Broncos, still the defense leading the way. Plummer and his offense only seemed to get in the game by the fourth quarter. Well last nights game was a better improvement on the offense and Plummer was looking like the winning quarterback he has been since joining the Denver Broncos. The Broncos have played 5 games and have not let a team score a touchdown but one. That game was against the Patriots. Way to go DEFENSE.


I, living in Sacramento, don't get to see all the games I would like to but I have been lucky enough to see the first five. I don't know if I will be able to see next week's game because they are playing the Browns.

|