Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So is this Why I have a Boy?

Studies are so funny sometimes.

According to this study, eat breakfast have a boy.

Study: Moms Who Eat Cereal for Breakfast More Likely to Have Sons

The study was conducted by Fiona Mathews of the University of Exeter in Britain and colleagues. They asked 740 first-time mothers, who were unaware of the sex of their unborn babies, to provide detailed records of eating habits before and after they became pregnant.

Fifty-six percent of the women in the group with the highest caloric intake had sons, compared to 45 percent in the low-calorie group.

I do recall that I ate a pretty well balanced diet(or tried to) when I was pregnant with my son. I did eat more breakfast then I would normally do when I wasn't pregnant. Is that why I have a son. Doubt it, but it is an interesting theory.

click on link above for the article

|