Wednesday, November 26, 2008

PARKER A POP STAR?



My son LOVES to sing. Everything from the ABC song to "Jesus Loves Me". Actually, right now he enjoys singing along to CDs in the stereo. At this moment it is a Veggie Tales CD (see above) and the song is "This Little Light of Mine." But he also enjoys the Jonas Brothers and knows many of the words to their big hit "S.O.S." He knows the JoBros because he loves to listen to Radio Disney. Who knows, maybe he will be a future American Idol. That would mean mommy and daddy would have to start watching that show. I think right now we are the only two people in America who don't. Never have. But if Parker were on it, it would automatically become our favorite show. I wish I knew how to post audio and I would treat everyone to one of Parker's hits.

|