McCain isn't conservative enough
While I am still depressed over the outcome of the last presidential election, I am now starting to realize, as my brother Tucker said, how bad a President McCain would be for the conservative movement. So I have compiled a list of reasons why John McCain bothers me.
1. He buys into that global warming nonsense.
2. He did not vigorously defend Gov. Sarah Palin from the post-election sniping.
3. The gang of 14 regarding President Bush's judicial nominees.
4. He always wants to suck up to Democrats and the media instead of taking a stand and fighting for conservative principles.
5. He won't support drilling in ANWR.
That's enough for now. I still wish we could have Palin in or near the White House, though.