Wednesday, February 25, 2009

PRO-LIFE PEP RALLY

I went to a pro-life prayer vigil and church service on Sunday in Sacramento. It was very moving. We stood in front of a Planned Parenthood complex and prayed for an end to abortion for about 30 minutes. I felt the battle of good and evil as I stood there praying. I still feel it, to some extent, now 48 hours later. We prayed in the pouring down rain. Then we walked about 3 blocks to a small church and had a combination worship service and pep rally about how to end abortion. In spite of the weather, about 100 people showed up. That was encouraging. I thought the blustery conditions would keep people away. I ran into a friend at the rally that I hadn't seen in a while. It was good to reconnect over our shared mission. Abortion is evil. Let us all pray and act that it might end.

Labels:

|