Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TALK RADIO'S BEST TALKERS


As a conservative Christian, I avoid much of the main street media because of it's blatant liberal bias. So as a result I rely on conservative talk radio for much of my news and analysis. Here is a list of my 5 favorite conservative radio talk show hosts:




1. Hugh Hewitt. Listen to him daily. Met him last month in Sacramento. Appreciate his wisdom and his Christian faith.




2. Rush Limbaugh. Don't get to listen to him every day. But he is the master of the humorous political parody, and of succinctly telling it like it is.




3. Laura Ingraham. She is no longer on in the Sacramento market and I miss hearing her program.




4. Sean Hannity. I don't watch him much on the tube, but I do enjoy his high energy, fast-paced radio program. I really like tuning into his show when there is a scandal brewing.




5. Tie between Michael Medved and Dennis Prager. Hardly ever get to listen to their programs. But when I do, I am always impressed with their passionate defense of Judeo-Christian values in America.

Labels:

|