Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Nostalgic Day

A brief note on Scions again . Last evening I saw three of them in five minutes. If they weren't ugly enough to begin with, I had to see one that was bright yellow. Oh MY WORD.

Well onto the subject of the day. I am such a retro freak. I love the 80's, everything about them. My husband and I have NetFlix and it is a great service highly recommended. Last night we were watching one of our DVD's that is sent from our list and it happened to be Red Dawn. My husband had never seen it before so I had it on our list. I asked him after, what he thought about it and he said it was very 80's. You know what? It is. I love all of those corny 80's movies. Those stars you never see now, but adorned the teen magazines then. I love the music of the 80's, the clothes, and movies. I love the 80's music station in Sacramento Flash 103.9. It plays all of those favorites of mine from Junior to High School. So if you love the 80's like me check them out.

|