Friday, September 02, 2005

Gas Last Night

$3.05 that is a significant increase from Monday morning. I have a 4 day weekend this weekend so I probably won't blog much. I do not wish to think of Katrina right now as I am so discouraged with all of the negative reporting and bad things that are happening with these people. Rush said it best yesterday when he was talking about the left constantly pointing fingers and not being part of the solution. They never have answers, just blame. I will say this once and not again and this is not up for debate. Bush is not the problem and you idiots out there that think he is are just plain stupid. This has definitely brought the Bush bashers out in force. I have said it before and I will say it again. If you can't be part of the solution "get out of the way and shut up." I have not watched the news today so I am not up on the current situation, I went to the movie and ran errands. Later all, do what you can to support these poor destitute people who have nothing.

|