Friday, August 26, 2005

You Named Your Baby What????? 2

Ok, regular readers of this site may remember my previous post on this subject. Well, I heard on the radio this morning that "Punky Brewster"(Soleil Moon Frye) just had her first baby. I think Cami Lloyd put it best by saying something like the Hollywood trend of weird baby names continues, and she did mention a couple,Coco and Apple. With a name like Soleil, can you really expect to see a normal name? Oh yeah, the baby's name is"Poet Sienna(oh, a Toyota mini-van)Rose Goldberg." I think Rose Goldberg is just fine. Here is the article I came across
Punky Brewster's New Poet
By Charlie Amter
Thu Aug 25, 3:00 PM ET

I think children have so much to deal with in their lives in this day and age, that having a funky name just makes it harder.

|