Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Five Things

I was tagged to do this by CatHouse Chat, so here goes:

Five things I plan to do before I die:

  • Read "Evidence that Demands a Verdict"
  • See Europe; Italy, England
  • See Africa; Egypt
  • Learn to sew and quilt
  • Lose weight

Five things I can do:

  • cook
  • crochet
  • knit
  • type
  • write

Five things I can't do:

  • tolerate the intolerable
  • eat sushi(blah at the thought)
  • be a patient driver(most drivers are idiots)
  • stop while I am ahead(husband says gambling, I like to play)
  • pass up an animal to pet and talk to you

Five things that attract me to the opposite sex:

  • Morals
  • Honesty
  • Kindness
  • Eyes
  • ok a good butt!

Five things I say a lot

  • I love you
  • Damn
  • Duh!
  • Moron
  • What?(must be hard of hearing)

|