Monday, October 17, 2005

Where Were You?

Today, it has been 16 years since the Loma Prieta Earthquake shook the San Francisco Bay area and surrounding area's at 5:05 Pacific daylight savings time. They had to cancel the World Series game that day and postponed the series. I was living in Fresno at the time and remember exactly what I was doing at the time it hit because I felt it. My daughter was only 4 months old at the time and we lived in an upstairs apt. I kind of miss living in upstairs apts., because I feel the earthquakes that way. Even when I lived in my apt in Orangevale, before I was married, I was upstairs. I have felt a few earthquakes. I don't think you feel them at ground level the way you do upstairs.

So what has been going on this weekend? That twit Cindy Sheehan was in Sacramento. Guess what she was doing? Oh come on, you will never guess. Yep, the twit was protesting the war. Who would of thunk it? I think the wind has gone out of her sails for awhile. Think she will get the hint and go home now? Sacramento is only 45 minutes away from her where she supposedly lives.

I bought my first baby item this weekend. It is never too soon to get started. I bought my car seat and stroller combo. Very nice.

|