Friday, November 04, 2005

Economics

The left would have you believe that the economy is in such dire straights and it is all Bush's fault. Hmmm? On my way in to work yesterday I heard the morning economic report and productivity was up and consumer spending was up. Sounds like a good economy to me. Unemployment down from 5.1 to 5.0%. I guess there was lower expectation on new jobs though. Considering my household has no money because we spend it would suggest to me that I definitely contribute to the economic growth. The Wal-Mart down the street is always packed that would also suggest to me people are spending money, hence economic growth. Doesn't sound very dire to me.

Yes on the Governor's initiatives on 11/8, make teachers work harder for there tenure, don't let the unions stay in control.

|