Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Most Annoying Songs

This was a poll I think not sure where from but here is the list. I will agree on some, but not all.

"It's a Small World After All" yep. I think so too
"I love you, you love me" Barney and Friends ....yep definitely
"Mr Roboto" Styx.... I love this song
" The Meow Mix Jingle"...... It can be after a while
"Who let the Dogs out?" Baha Men........Yep
"Achy Breaky Heart" Billy Ray Cyrus....... I like it
" The Chicken Dance" ..........no opinion
"Copacabana"Barry Manilow.............no opinion
"Macarena" ..............yep, but fun
"Scooby Doo theme song"............. I love this song
"YMCA" Village People............I like it and it's fun
"Hot in Here" Nelly............don't know it
"Mambo #5" Lou Bega............ I love this song too
"The theme song from I Dream of Jeannie"...............I don't think it's that annoying
"Muskrat Love" Captain and Tennille...........don't know it
"Mmmmm Bop" Hansen.............can't say I am familiar with it
"Play that Funky Music" Wild Cherry...........yep, pretty annoying
"Wannabe" Spice Girls........... I think I know this and yep annoying
"The theme from Good Times"...............don't know it that well
"Thank God I'm a Country Boy" John Denver.........I like it
"It's a Sunshine Day" The Brady Bunch...........yep
"Jump" Kriss Kross...............don't know it

Well that's it. What do you think are some annoying songs?

|