Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Truth, Justice, and the Conservative Mission

I consider myself to be a brave citizen fighting for truth, justice, and the conservative mission, driving around sporting my McCain/Palin bumper stickers on my car. Why brave, I live and work in a city surrounded by liberal buffoons. I guarantee the Obama 08 stickers out number me. Funny thing is I haven't seen a lot of those either, but definitely more than McCain/Palin. It's kind of like me driving around with my DENVER BRONCOS decals on my car too, I also am stuck in Raider Nation! Both LIBERAL Buffoons and RAIDERS fans are a scary bunch, but I will continue to stand out in the crowd. Lucky I do see a few other Broncos fans out there with me though. By the way if you happened to watch Sunday's game, don't blame the Broncos, it was the ref's bad calls. Lucky us though! :)

|