Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Book Fairs

As I was following a Scholastic Book Fair truck this morning it made me think of the days when I looked forward to those at school. Do you remember that book fair? I think most elementary schools had those. You would also get the order form so you could order. Well today as an adult I still look forward to the book fairs that are put on by Books Are Fun. They come to our office complex and set up. You can ask Mr. MM, I spend anywhere from $50.00 to $100.00 everytime. I do buy something for everyone though. Just ask Mr. MM he made a killing on the last one I went to for Christmas. Well it is almost spring time so I believe they should be coming soon. I do know that Books are Fun does have it's on website so you might want to check them out. I did just go to the webpage and looks like Books are Fun is in some sort of transistion at this time with another company. I hope that doesn't mean we won't get are next book fair.

|