JAMMIN' WITH THE JO BROS.
In honor of Kevin Jonas' announced engagement, let us celebrate with my top 5 favorite Jonas Brothers songs of all time.
1. Burnin' Up. Awesome video. Great song.
2. Year 3000. The first Jo Bros song I really liked. Super catchy. Fun video.
3. That's Just the Way We Roll. Great rock 'n roll fun.
4. Paranoid. Silly but catchy song. The rhyming scheme really works for me.
5. A Little Bit Longer. This is Nick Jonas' song about his diabetes and I love his reference to "kingdom come."
Labels: Jonas Brothers