Saturday, July 23, 2005

Happy Anniversary

To Mr. Media Matters, the wonderful man I married. Today, 2 years ago July 23, 2003, I met the man that was to become my husband. He was everything I was looking for. He had all the qualities I was looking for. He is sweet and caring romantic. 8 months and 5 days later, on March 28,2004 we were married in little ceremony in Reno, Nevada. It was just the two of us and he decided he wanted us to get married. We told no one we were going and on our way back to Sacramento we started calling people to tell them. I think the biggest reaction we got out of a lot of people, was laughter. I don't know if that was good or bad. You know some women say that after "we were married everything changed." I am happy to say that has never happened he is the same man I was dating. My favorite thing is the little love notes he sends me in the mail he did it when we were dating and we didn't live together and he does it after we are married and we do live together. It is so romantic and sweet. One of our traditions we started with our first mark of this date was to relive our first date, so we will continue that. In one of my earlier posts I talked about Yahoo Personals. I highly recommend it, read here for that post. So of course this year we just celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary and went to Disneyland. I am excited to say that next year we have planned a cruise for our wedding anniversary. It will be so much fun, as neither one of us has ever been on a cruise before. Happy Anniversary my wonderful husband and for more to come. I love you!

|