Monday, July 25, 2005

Rea-Lamo TV 2

As if Reality TV hasn't gotten out of hand already, stations have to copy other stations and then say "we had that show first, they just put it on the air first." Who cares, just stop making reality TV shows. I just can't believe the ignorant people in this country that think this is just such wonderful television. I am glad they yanked that neighborhood show before they put it on the air. Reality TV has it's game shows and I think that is going to see the end of the other type of game show. If you think about all the Survivors and Fear Factor and challenge shows are game shows. Will this be the death of game shows as we know from the 70's and 80's and the ones that are still on now? I am sorry but I love the Price is Right. I use to love the Wheel of Fortune but don't watch it as much anymore. Dancing with the Stars was such a huge success that the network couldn't wait to get the next season on the air. Oh Brother. Like I said in my original post on this subject, reality TV has taken over and people forget what television should be. Will we ever get back to the way TV should be or is reality TV here to stay? I certainly hope not. Long live the crime drama and nighttime/daytime soap opera.

|