Monday, August 22, 2005

Do You Struggle?

Woman Files Complaint After Doctor Tells Her She's Obese
The story from the Channel 3 website.

"It's an epidemic in the United States, and it's croaking us," Bennett said.

Gee, you figure.? Being a fairly large person myself, I know everything that goes along with being this size. It is depressing and hard to deal with, considering I wasn't always large, but to complain because a doctor is giving you good advice that a lot of problems would be helped if you lost weight, is wrong.

"Now, other overweight patients are coming to Bennett's defense."

"What really makes me angry is he told the
truth," patient Mindy Haneysaid. "How can you punish somebody for that?"Haney said that Bennett has helped her lose more than 150 pounds, but, at first, she didn't want to listen.

I do struggle and I am thankful I have no problems yet. I still
consider the surgery but I am trying on my own right now.

|