Friday, March 10, 2006

Good Morning!

I have been having posting withdrawals. I find stories I want to post about and then never get around to do it. I have just had so much on my mind and I am so tired with only 8 1/2 weeks to go. OK, I know you all don't want to read about that you want to know what is going on with the baby. The latest is actually nothing(which I looked at as good news). We went for an MRI last Monday (02/27) and we are not meeting with the doctor that can tell us about it until the end of this month. The doctor we see next week may be able to enlighten us. She is a perinatologist. On the upside he continues to grow and kick and seems healthy in all other aspects. We are still hoping that he will be born healthy and that no major problems will exist. My belief is that he won't have any serious problems and that everything will be fine. Thank you all for your concern, hopes, prayers and well wishes. Pretty soon Baby Media Matters will be here.

|