Thursday, October 26, 2006

Interviews......

Such a mind exhausting adventure into the realm of trying to get promoted or just a plain job for that matter. After 7 years with my company I am trying to get a promotion. I had an interview on Tuesday. I swear you go brain dead. I can think of all the great skills, knowledge, and qualities I possess for this promotion before the interview. Once you are in the interview process you go brain stupid. "Why do you think you are the right person for the job?" uh-umm? I don't know. Of course. I know the systems, I work with a variety of things that give me the qualification and blah blah blah. "uh-umm duh." I was so exhausted after that I went to bed at 7:30 that night. I was so drained. Well we should find out who gets the job by this afternoon or tomorrow. There are 4 candidates total. I do feel I am the most qualified, but don't we all?

|