Thursday, April 24, 2008

Five Foods You Should Eat Daily

I read this article a few weeks ago and thought I should share it. Can we all say we eat these things on a daily basis? Not I.

Five Foods You Should Eat Every Day
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
By Maria Esposito Fox News


1. Whole grains (3 servings)
2. Dark-green leafy vegetables (1 serving)
3. Nuts and seeds (1 ounce, which is 1/3 cup
4. Low-fat yogurt and milk (2 to 3 8-ounce servings)
5. Tea (Up to 4 cups) specifically black or green

click here to read entire article.

My question is "where's the beef?" This is a guideline of what things to add to your diet on a daily basis to help you live a healthier life. The Media Matters family is trying to be healthier, we have added eating whole grain breads(though they are more expensive) to our diet. I do try to cook more vegetables also for meals.

|