Friday, September 19, 2008

A Remembrance

As you can see to your left (in the sidebar) I have added a few additions to the page, it is all part of the new and improved Mrs MM page. Yes, for those of you that might not get it that funky thing close to the top is a clock. I like it, I think it is unique, just like me, ha ha ha. One thing that has not changed on this page is the template, because I love the ocean and it is the closest I could get to it and my little angel/firefighter. That picture has been up here since the beginning and it will always be there as a constant reminder to the firefighters and other authority that were lost on that fateful day in 2001. Not to discount the other lives but that picture represents specific as the 09/11/08 picture below represents for everyone else. I am still in the process of searching for a more complete photo for the sidebar to represent that day and the lives lost. One thing I have noticed is that people do want to remember on 09/11/01 but I want to represent by remembering everyday! On my desk at work I have an American Flag poster that says We Will Never Forget September 11 , 2001. It has been on my desk since those early days and months after the attacks and has not moved. These are little things that I think are important that should stand out to this day and everyday to remind people why we are fighting this war. Why President Bush is a great and brave man and doesn't deserve the attacks on him and same for John McCain and Governor Palin. These are the type of people we need to continue to keep in office because this is a war that needs to be fought and won. As long as there are terrorist out there the war is not over.

|