Saturday, December 13, 2008

HUCKABOOK


After I finish reading Karen Hughes' autobiography, I hope that the next book on my reading list is Gov. Mike Huckabee's "Do the Right Thing." I am not sure why I am intrigued by this book. I love Gov. Huckabee for his stand on the social issues. Like me, he is pro-life and against gay marriage. However, Gov. Huckabee is not my favorite Republican presidential contender. I don't consider him to be solid in efforts to lower my taxes. And his foreign policy comments make me fear he would not be aggressive enough in fighting the war on terror and Islamic jihad. That's why I voted for Romney in the 2008 Republican primary. However, I am still interested in his take on the most recent election process. And I have the book on my Christmas list. So we'll see. If I get it, I'll read it. And I'll let you know what I think.

Labels: , ,

|