IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS
The signs of Christmas are taking over the Media Matters family household:
1. Amy Grant Christmas music is playing on the stereo.
2. Wrapped packages have mysteriously appeared under the tree.
3. Christmas lights are up and on 24/7 through New Years Day.
4. The Pastor spoke about "Mary Had a Little Lamb."
5. We're waiting on Amazon.com to deliver Christmas orders.
6. Goodie baskets have cluttered the dining room table.
7. Christmas cards have invaded the computer table.
8. Santa and Frosty have set up camp on the front lawn.
9. Daddy is trying to fix the budget so we can buy more presents.
10. Airline tickets have been purchased for family visits for the holiday.