Sunday, March 21, 2010

Healthcare Reform

What do you think this means for our country? No matter what side of the fence you are on it is one ugly debate and now it is upon us.
I Mrs MM being in the healthcare field and being in a self-funded and self-insured business knows that this is not a good thing for us. I have been with the same company for over 10 years and have seen many changes in our healthcare coverage. I am not a supporter of Obama and his 2 year old temper tantrums he throws because he doesn't get his way. I do believe there are fixes needed in our healthcare coverages and benefits but forcing a deal and laws down the peoples throat because you as the President have to throw your weight around is not the answer. I am sorry, but how do you people of this nation that voted for him, think that "hope and change" is working out for you? The taxes are coming and those of us that already owe taxes do not wish to pay more! Thank You Obama and libtard Pelosi

|