Monday, July 11, 2005

Only $19.95

I am telling you it seems everything you see on t.v. for sale is "only $19.95 . I was watching something last night and saw 3 different items for sale. By the time the last item came up I was sitting there and I said to my husband and it is "only $19.95. He just looked at me when they confirmed "only $19.95." Oh yes, and everything has a money back guarantee. "If you are not completely satisfied, just send it back for a complete refund of your $19.95." Of course we must not forget the all important, "If you order in the next 15 minutes we will throw in (an extra of whatever) so you get two for the price of "only $19.95." Such a deal how could you possibly pass it up. Oh Please, spare me. If it really was as good as it said then it would be worth more than $19.95. I just love all of the phony testimonials too. "Oh it is so great I just love it. It worked when nothing else would." I could go on for hours about this but I don't want to bore you too long. Just remember don't order it from t.v. . I guarantee it is not worth it. They just hope that you would think it was too much of a hassle to send it back and won't. That is how they make their money. For just $19.95 you can read my blog and just for reading today, I will throw in tomorrow's blog for the same low price. Yes, folks that is a great deal. So you get two reads for the low price of just $19.95.

Later all of my adoring fans, until tomorrow.
MMM

|