Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Reflection


EXCLUSIVE: Ok, just kidding, thanks Rosecoloredworld for the graphic. That's me Mrs. Media Matters. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of my loyal readers. I am fairly new to this blogging thing. I started in May '05 and have enjoyed every minute of it. I decided that I was tired of just reading my husband's blog. I thought if he can do it I can do it. I remember in the beginning two posts, he was my only reader. Then I had Dave and then they were my only two loyal readers it seemed. I decided to take interest in other blog sites, starting with Dave's Blog Roll. On from there, I looked at sites that he had on his blog roll and made new blog friends. Then my interest focused on how to upgrade my template. With Dave's help and idea's, I created the Favorite Blogs list and Favorite Pages list. Then I learned some basic HTML(boy, that blogger dashboard is handy) for changing colors and adding lines to the side bar. Then the last thing was a picture for the side bar. Who knows what I will come up with next.

I have never considered myself a political person and always made fun of my husband(just in fun) for reading all of those sites he goes to. All of you out there in that "The MSM sucks" world know what sites I mean. Guess what? I find myself over at the Drudge Report now. I haven't looked at the other sites yet, I am getting use to the Drudge Report. I guess I can't call my husband a "political news freak" anymore. I seem to be learning new words I have never heard before in regards to the unfavorable political party.

All in all this is very fun for me and I plan to continue on. I enjoy reading from some of my favorite veteran blogger sites.
Kitty
Pam
Pat
Dave

I would love to have the traffic these guys have on their sites. Maybe one day. So thanks guys for reading. Thank you to all of you that have added me to your blog link list.
Mrs Media Matters

|