Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Not All He is Cracked Up to Be

Well we all know the break up of the wonder couple Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. All the hype that it was Angelina Jolie that did it. Of course we know what the tabloids, TV, and magazines tell us. If you were to look at from that point of view you have to believe that Brad Pitt was just a sleaze. We don't know the whole story do we? I was reading an article today from Channel 3 on Jennifer Aniston's article in Vanity Fair:

"Am I lonely? Yes. Am I upset? Yes. Am I confused? Yes," Aniston told the magazine. "Do I have my days when I've thrown a little pity party for myself? Absolutely. But I'm also doing really well."

I feel for her. It would seem by all the coverage that he left her for Angelina, but like I said, we don't know the whole story. The point of this was that I thought this was the funniest quote from her regarding Pitt's new look:

"Billy Idol called," Aniston said. "He wants his look back."

That was funny.


***********NOTE************

Brad must of heard Jennifer's comment. Check it out!

|