Monday, August 01, 2005

Wonder Woman

I was listening to Paul and Phil (local morning DJ's Y92) and they were talking about the new Wonder Woman movie, due out next year, and who they might cast for the lead. They were talking about hearing Sandra Bullock or Catherine Zeta-Jones, or even Scarlett Johannsen(sp?). I believe I heard that Lynda Carter(yes, the original one) said that the first two picks were to old for the role, then these two were trying to figure out how old she(Lynda Carter) was when she played the role. Well my opinion(yes, I know I am full of them) is that Sandra Bullock is not voluptuous enough for the role. Yes, you read me right voluptuous. Lynda Carter had the build and I don't think Sandra Bullock does. Scarlett is too blonde and I don't think a wig would cut it. I also agree she is too old for the role. I was reading the movie buzz here, it was saying Jessica Biel or some Canadian unknown or even Katie Holmes. Catherine Zeta-Jones may have the build for it but she is too old. I don't think I like any of the choices I have heard so far. We will have to wait to see. I remember the series and I loved watching it when I was a little girl.

|