Friday, September 16, 2005

So it's Official

The Gove"nater" is running for re-election next year. Hmmm! I don't know how I really feel about that. I am sick of seeing the Unions on TV every five minutes bitchin'. So I guess that will just get stronger.

Aide: Schwarzenegger to Seek Re-Election
Sep 16 2:23 PM US/Eastern
By BETH FOUHY
Associated Press Writer

Schwarzenegger "felt it was very important to let the people of California know this governor plans to be around for the long haul," campaign spokesman Todd Harris said. "It's not a 24-month job, it's a five-year job and he intends to see it through to the end."

Harris said Schwarzenegger would formally kick off his campaign after a special election on Nov. 8.

I do know that a lot of people are not too thrilled about this special election he has forced. This is a highly Democratic state and I think the shine has worn off of his silver lining. He doesn't seem to be impressing the same people he did when he jumped out and said he could run this state better than Gray Davis. We shall see what happens.

|