Friday, April 25, 2008

Hubble Space Telescope is 18

"Space, the Final Frontier" those words echoed from Star Treks past. The Hubble Space Telescope turned 18 yesterday. Space has always interested me. I love movies and watching documentaries on space and I wish I still had my daughter's telescope. I should have been an Astronomer. I have so many different interests though. I thought I would share this picture with you.


Article from Space.com courtesy of Fox News.com

Friday, April 25, 2008
By Andrea Thompson


A huge set of new Hubble Space Images show galactic collisions in action and the variety of peculiar forms that merging galaxies can take.

The series of 59 new photographs, released Thursday on the 18th anniversary of the
Hubble Space Telescope's launch, are the largest collection of Hubble images ever released together.

click here for the link and all of article.



|