Sunday, September 18, 2005

The Emmy's

Disappointment and no really big surprises. Now I don't watch this show usually, award shows bore me, but ever since I have been with Mr. Media Matters, I find myself usually watching. He loves the shows. Tonight he told me that he wanted to watch so he could hear what the stars were going to say to bash Bush. You know they are going to. I told him why, you are just going to scream at the T.V., he says yeah, but I want to hear anyway. So the first one comes on Blythe Danner and what does he do, he muted the T.V. He says"just because these stars make fame and fortune, they think they have a right to make foreign policy." Most of them don't know what they are talking about anyway. Donald Trump and Megan Mullally singing "Green Acres" was pretty weird. Well, it is almost 9:00 and I am going to watch Footballers Wives.

|