Monday, June 27, 2005

Fair and Balanced

I don't often venture into the political news realm like Mr. Media Matters or our good buddy Dave, but when I hear the absolute appalling comments of someone, I must speak my mind. Mr. Media Matters and I were watching the Fox News Watch on Saturday and I could not believe my ears. Did Neal Gabler actually say that Dick Durbin was speaking the truth when he made his blasphemous comments previously about our troops in Cuba? Oh yes, he did. I heard him. Unbelievable. Neal is a complete idiot to begin with and I think Cal Thomas wants to jump in a dark alley sometime. That of course is just my personal opinion. After Saturday though I think a lot of people want to jump him. On the link above there is a email link to send your emails so if you want to, go ahead. I don't think it will do any good though. The reason Fox has the opposite sides on there panel shows is because they want to continue to be known as the "fair and balanced" news station. That is why I also find it so funny when left-wingers claim that it is just a conservative news station. After Saturday's fiasco, how can anyone possibly believe that they just report one side of the story. If they can let idiots like Neal Gabler and Juan Williams speak on their panels I think that is pretty fair and balanced news reporting.

|