Monday, August 08, 2005

08/08/2005

This gives new meaning to being "under lock and key." Huh? Double take. I can only imagine. OUCH!

So Peter Jennings died last night. He news cast won't be missed in our house. We were sorry for his family's loss.

Pam has some interesting analogies. Keep up the good work on the lawn mowing and check out her revelation. Clever

"I had a bit of a revelation. It's not as earthshattering as Einstein's theory of relativity, but I'm excited about it nonetheless."



A very touching tribute to Joan's father, on his birthday.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


Can oil prices get higher? Unfortunately, yes.

I am happy to say that my daughter has an new puppy. Name: Paris. Why? Because as she tells me "a foo-foo name for a foo-foo dog." Paris is a Jack Russell Terrier about 8 weeks old.

|